It’s that time of year! Amazon just released their Holiday Selling Requirements for Toys & Games. In order to be qualified to ship toys & games directly to the customer in Q4, you have to prove to Amazon that you can be trusted to deliver on time.
You might be an all-FBA seller, so why is it important to qualify for Merchant Fulfilled shipping? Let’s look a the numbers from a busy mom of 2 from 2018 and 2019 Q4:
That’s almost $60k in sales in 3 months, just merchant fulfilling. This doesn’t include her FBA sales!
The closer we get to Christmas, the slower the FBA shipment check-ins become and the more important it is to get customers their items quickly! With more people shopping online now than ever before, demand is increasing.
You may find that all-elusive HOT Christmas toy on December 12th, but have no way to get it to the customer on time. Even if you don’t plan on selling Merchant Fulfilled items now, being qualified NOW will allow you to take advantage of incredible opportunities.
Being Merchant Fulfilled-qualified gives you more options to fulfill those items that are heavy or costly to send to FBA. Skip shipping to the warehouse and ship straight to the customer.
You must have your first Merchant Fulfilled sale prior to Sept 1st, and the deadline to ship 25 Merchant Fulfilled orders is Oct 15th.
Let us help you get qualified!
Are you just TOO busy with other things in your Amazon business to worry about 25 Merchant Fulfilled orders, BUT want to make sure your business is qualified to ship later in the season?
We make it easy for you so you can focus on your other responsibilities! We guarantee you will be Merchant Fulfilled qualified by October 15th.
When you purchase our FBM Toy Qualification Service, we will:
- Purchase and prep your inventory
- Provide all shipping supplies necessary including: clean boxes, bubble wrap, air pillows, kraft paper, tape, and labels, etc.
- Provide you with receipts for the products
- Add the products to your account
- Review your shipping templates with you one-on-one
- Fulfill all the orders for you making sure to comply with Amazon’s standards
- Get you fully qualified to merchant fulfill toys & games for the holiday season
We care about your success on Amazon and we treat your account as if it was our own!
Knowing how to Merchant Fulfill and being qualified to fulfill Toys & Games orders can set the stage for massive success this Q4. Just check out our very own Toni Barnes’ MF sales in a 30-day period during Covid lockdown. $151,000+ in sales in 30 days!
It was almost entirely toys & games during a time when FBA was not an option. She would have missed out on these sales entirely if not for taking on the challenge to learn how to Merchant Fulfill from Victoria Jean, one of our contributors in our FBA Insiders Retail Arbitrage Leads Group.
Let us help you start your Merchant Fulfilled journey with the tools and knowledge to be successful!
For more information on Amazon’s Holiday Selling Requirements in Toys & Games click here (sign-in required):
Disclaimer: We agree to follow all of Amazon’s requirements for handling and shipping products to customers to qualify for Merchant Fulfilled Toys & Games during Q4 2020. We cannot be held responsible for any customer complaints about the carrier’s service or handling of the product once it leaves our facility. We cannot be held responsible for any customer requests for refunds or returns. You remain in control of your account and retain all risk and responsibility for your account. You will be responsible for handling all customer inquiries about the products, packages, and delivery. No refunds will be given after your 25 orders have been fulfilled.
You are responsible for meeting these requirements, per Amazon’s guidelines:
Performance Criteria based on Seller-Fulfilled Orders (not fulfilled by Amazon) [emphasis ours]
- Your first sale on Amazon must be prior to September 1, 2020 and does not need to be specific to Toys & Games.
- Your pre-fulfillment cancel rate must be no greater than 1.75% from September 15, 2020 through October 14, 2020.
- Your late shipment rate must be no greater than 4% from September 15, 2020 through October 14, 2020.
- Your order defect rate must be no greater than 1% as of October 14, 2020.
If your account is failing any of these guidelines, you may not be approved to Merchant Fulfill Toys & Games, and we reserve the right to refuse service to your business or increase the fee to get your business compliant. The original fee is only for meeting the following requirement for Amazon.com only:
- You must have processed and shipped at least 25 seller-fulfilled orders from August 15, 2020 through October 14, 2020.