RETAIL ARBITRAGE LEADS
+ $3000 in Exclusive Retail Arbitrage Training
CLAIM YOUR SPOT!
"Not only will we give you leads and tell you what to buy in certain stores, but we will teach you how we are finding these profitable items!"
Retail Arbitrage Leads Emerald Group + Facebook Group Subscription
From $399 / quarter
Retail Arbitrage Leads Ruby Group + Facebook Group Subscription
From $399 / quarter
Sign up for and receive 5% off of each group applied automatically in your cart
Existing members go to your My Account - Discounts page to claim your discount when joining a second group!
SO MUCH MORE THAN A
Retail stores are full of products that can be flipped for a profit on Amazon. Finding those products can take a ton of time and effort! Leaving the store empty-handed can be discouraging.
This is why we put together a group of sourcing experts to bring you great training and deals to help you achieve the highest success in selling on Amazon. As an Amazon seller, you know how hard it can be to find profitable items in stores. Our experts have been selling on Amazon full-time and want to help you source just like they do.
We started as a Q4 group in 2018. Our members loved the high-value leads and quality content so much that we have kept the group going ever since!
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM OUR GROUP
Our High-Performance Group Numbers:
We’re a seasoned group with established systems and we work hard to serve our members well! Here’s the proof in numbers:
• We promise 200 leads, but we deliver over 210 on average!
• We promise $5 profit, but we deliver $13.95 on average!
• We promise 40% ROI, but we deliver 142% on average!
• Over 6700 Leads posted!
• All leads posted from the start of the group remain accessible – no other group does this!
28+ Exclusive Learning Units and Webinars on Topics such as:
• Walmart Sourcing Secrets – Incredible Value!
• How to Be a Gift Card Ninja – Get the best discounts!
• Customer Messaging Templates with easy to insert templates. Amazing time-savings!
• 2700+ Auto-Approval ASINs with easy-to-click links
• Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM) & Meltables Training
• Live Sourcing In-Store Videos
• Step-by-step Toy Ungating Instructions and Video
• How to Source Clothing & Shoes with Confidence
• What Brands to Source from Kohl’s
• Ask Me Anything with the Experts
Parameters of Leads Provided by Amazon Sellers:
• Minimum 40% ROI
• Minimum $5 profit
• Minimum of 200 leads per month
• Our leads are generated by Amazon Sellers throughout the country, which allows us to post across all major categories and brands (gated and ungated)
• Leads are NOT provided by Virtual Assistants (VAs)
• Incredibly easy to use – find leads with 1 click! Our members love the organization!
200+ deals per month from big box retailers like:
• Walmart & Target
• Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, HomeGoods
• Barnes & Noble
• Home Depot
• Tuesday Morning
• Big Lots
• And many other national and regional chain stores!
Access to LOADS of content:
• Keepa Training
• Prepping Videos
• Store specific sourcing tips
• How to get extra discounts in stores
• Creative ROI Strategies
Daily support and advice from our Experts!
• Learn how to analyze deals to make an informed buying decision the way we do while we are out in stores
• Learn how to find hidden listings and maximize your profits
• Quick response times to all of your Amazon questions
• We NEVER close! Stay with our valuable group all year round!
WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is there are cap on how many people can join? – Each leads list will be limited to 100 members, and unlimited members in our content-only Facebook group.
- Isn’t 100 members on a list too many? – The nature of Retail Arbitrage requires that members physically go to their store to look for the item. Not every store will carry the lead and it may also be sold out in the member’s area. There are many unknown factors to consider and the fact is not every lead will be available to every member. But you should use the leads to help you explore new stores, new categories, and new ideas!
- How often will I see new leads? – The leads are shared by expert Amazon sellers who run their own RA businesses. Not Virtual Assistants. The sellers shop and work their businesses, and as they find things to share they will add them to the list. We could go 2 or 3 days with no leads shared, then we get 10 – 15 from a good sale or epic sourcing trip, for example. For this reason, we guarantee that you will get 200 leads in a month’s time, but not necessarily leads every single day.
- How do I access the leads? – After your purchase, you will set up an account on fbainsiders.co. Then you will log in, click on Emerald Leads or Ruby Leads. The leads are also available in spreadsheet form at the top of that page.
- Are these gated or ungated leads? – We strive to provide leads that serve members across all ages & stages of Amazon accounts. Each seller account will be restricted in different things. We attempt to share a variety of leads, but there will be things that you may not be able to sell. We share a couple of Nike leads and Lego leads here and there, but there are lots of other things posted. You can see the product gating issue as an obstacle or an opportunity. Your account will gain more and more approvals as you continue to sell, and then the gating on new sellers will benefit you by limiting the competition.
- I haven’t been selling on Amazon for very long. Should I join or wait until I have more selling experience? – JOIN NOW! We have deals for new and veteran sellers! We post gated and ungated leads. We have several detailed Facebook videos and posts about ungating in the big toy brands. The information in this group is great for a new seller.
- I posted in the Facebook group, but no one saw my message. – We understand your frustration! Facebook has an algorithm that chooses which messages it will show to which member. In order to get the quickest response from our team, please tag Paul Saucier, Toni Barnes, or any other moderator in our Facebook group. We are here to help you, but we don’t always see the posts.
- If you have any other questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (not.com).